LuckyDipLife has been awarded the Sunshine Award by PoetaOfficium. Thank you very much for the nomination! It is LuckyDipLife’s first blog award, so very exciting news. Do check out PoetaOfficium’s blog!
The award requires answering 8 questions and nominating 10 bloggers, so here goes:
1. What is your favorite Christmas/festive movie? Gremlins. I love those funny little creatures.
2. What is your favorite flower?Sunflowers. Roses. Anything anyone wants to give me in a bouquet…. Bright colours preferred.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Green Tea.
4. What is your passion? Writing. Justice. People. Human Rights. Social Development.
5. What is your favorite time of year? In Europe — Summer and late Spring. When I lived in Egypt, late winter was best. In Nicaragua it was after-the-end-of-rainy-season-before-hot-season. It depends on the country. Generally I like it warm, but not too hot. And lots of sunshine.
6. What is your favorite time of day? The end of the afternoon/early evening. It seems like the most romantic part of the day.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Yoga. Running. Dancing.
8. What is your favorite vacation? Hmmm…. I travel more than I take holidays… Best places I have visited… Mexico, Egypt, Morocco, France, Italy. Actually, I think Italy is the best holiday destination, food, sun, beaches, warm people, art, history, countryside, it has everything.
Blogs I am nominating:
As this is The Sunshine Award, here are some blogs which make me smile recently:
JumpforJoy Each photo on this just makes me smile. I love this project!
A Year of Reading the World I think this idea is amazing and each post is full of information. Great blog.
Lindatownsin Lovely observations about writing and creativity.
5thingstodotoday Daily creative inspiration. Keep your sunshine levels high!
Perzpective A new find. Images of Seoul and some great life philosophy.
Smile Epidemic Just smile. Changing the way you look at the world through gratitude.
VinCairoland The blog of a someone who is spreading sunshine in Africa.
3Choices An angel on a mission and her blog tells that story. Great links and resources for those interested in women’s rights in Egypt.
Old, New or True Lots of passion for books, writing and a great Scribble Challenge.
Acadian Soul A new blog I have just found. It made me smile. I can relate to the writer’s quest. There is something very human in her words, she is a real writer and the attention she pays to the world around her is quite beautiful.
As far as I’ m concerned people and their strangeness, kindness, their quests, good deeds and bad words, their lives – they are source of sunshine. And all these blogs offer something of that.
Sun beams to you all!